Are you running a hospital, and looking for any quick management software solutions?
Great, in that case, you must be well aware of the shortcomings that arise when the time of the effective and smart management of your hospital. Is it necessary to say that a dedicated workforce is never enough? Instead, you will need a software for hospital management system that is mandatory for all modern-day hospitals, clinics and laboratories to meet the demand for high-quality services and equipment with the support of a top-notch and tested hospital management software company; you can accomplish your goals in the healthcare industry.
Therefore, if you are planning to move from outdated systems to a modern one, the solution can be a bit expensive, but if used correctly it will be providing greater efficiency, faster and better quality patient care, and a long list of other benefits that will save your money and human resources in a long run. ,
Anything you need, – to take into account the needs of staff members and patients, the board, and then to combine these needs with the requirements of the Hospital management system, as well as to evaluate the services providers for the development of tailor-made software solution for the health care sector, which is certainly in demand now, as well as individual solutions created based on the specific needs of the various medical institution.
Why a hospital needs Hospital Management Software:
A modern hospital provides its employees with the infrastructure that gathers patient information and other details into a single database, which empower them to have an efficient and quick check on their medical history and test results. The hospital management system is highly valuable for doctors, as it makes analysis and decision making faster, more accurate, and more efficient, and at the same time provides the flexibility of a much-needed schedule. The database template is also very helpful and useful for nurses, doctors and other medical staffs, as they are well-equipped with medical protocols for patients and will be able to edit data in patient’s records.
Hospital management software also plays a very crucial role in the management of hospital administration, since the return on investment in these systems is improved by reducing the appointment time and improving the service quality. Administrative staff can analyze the work schedules of doctors and count the number of working hours. It can better use peak hours, decrease the time spent on pieces of equipment maintenance, and expel potential losses associated with this. You can come to the conclusions about the profitability of separate areas of work, indicating the most profitable and presenting those that should be studied potentially. In addition, it also allows the marketing team to track the effectiveness of their campaigns and how to increase its effectiveness to boost their brand awareness and maximum visitors.
Software for hospital management system that provide high-quality of Modules
While developing highly efficient and user-friendly hospital management software, it is vital to keep in mind the interests and requirements of its potential users. So there are some modules and features that are needed to make a hospital management software very effective.
Vital patient information is being mentioned here to maintain patient information chart, which marks the outset of demographic capture.
This section consists of UID (Unique Patient ID) to track visits.
This Verifies patient’s benefits eligibility automatically with the use of secured electronic data interchange, in addition, this feature also supports the patient’s emergency needs, telephonic appointments, cancellations, and walk-ins. It consists of the patient’s personal details such as name, contact information, birth date, address, patient history, his or her employer & insurance information, etc. After registering a patient the process continues further.
Appointment & Scheduling:
- This section facilitates appointment scheduling of patients for doctors, laboratory & radiology departments.
- Update and Alerts are sent to the patients via text messages or emails to save time.
- Staff members & patients both can check the latest appointments status here.
- Our software also helps the hospitals with online and offline appointment availability and this further leads to manage effective and quick patient scheduling.
- All in-patient requirements will be being managed here very smartly. The details consist of patient demographics, surgeon, consultant, room, admission, diet, etc. along with advance payment made are mentioned here in our software that can be traced anytime along with printed receipts.
- Forms requiring a patient signature are either in English or in regional language.
- Patient’s records & various documents such as consent forms for electronic signature.
- The system generates a unique registration number for every patient.
- Efficient management of patient admission, transfers, and discharges.
- Generation of comprehensive discharge summary and record.
- The system also ensures that the correct discharge process is being followed.
- The management of OPD, the ones who are not admitted to the hospital, is managed here.
- Smart and quick generation of reports like daily reports, monthly reports, yearly reports, or by date.
- Simpler patient Billing and payment collection.
- This sends alerts to customers via SMS & e-mails regarding the next vaccine dose, payment alerts, or other purposes.
- Management of payment dues, advance payment, and invoice generation.
- To clearly organize services such as X-Ray, Labs, MRIs, Medicines, Consulting Services, Procedures, etc.
- This module consists of billing of the patient consultancy & services with complete details of patient info & services provided on daily bases such as Consultation, Laboratory tests, Medicines, Ultrasound, X-ray, oxygen & other gases, nursing charges, operation, and room rent, etc.
- This ensures efficient revenue cycle management by sending timely alerts for payment overdue.
- It provides vital Data for MIS reports.
- Paper-based & Electronic claim billing services to insurance firms.
- This summary is automatically generated by the system post the patient’s discharge. It occurs at the end of hospital admission and a string of treatments, and it stems from a physician’s office or a hospital.
- It is customizable and may also include information on laboratory reports.
- It lists recommendations in an easily understandable format as discharge takes place.
- It keeps records about the type of therapy administered and response.
- It displays patient’s complaints, findings & diagnoses in an articulated manner.
- This module is used to the pathology laboratory in recording and disseminating the info related to performed tests.
- This contains wide-ranging workflow modules.
- Lab equipment is integrated with EHR Software and Hospital Management System.
- Efficient at managing test reports of patients, medical test info, lab department activities, and commercial records.
- Sends alerts via email/SMS to patients when results are available.
- Makes laboratory reports available via patient portal thus facilitate the complete paperless solution.
- Final reports can be viewed on the screen sent to the ward.
- Tests reports are finalized by authorized professionals and only the final ones can be printed.
- Billing is generated for both in-patients & out-patients.
- Once the radiology tests are booked at the front-desk, the test-requests are automatically sent to the radiology dept.
- Test reports are finalized by authorized professionals and only the final ones can be printed.
- Billing generation for in-patient and out-patient.
- Sends alerts via email/SMS to patients when results are available.
- Makes radiology reports available via patient portal thus facilitate the complete paperless solution.
- Final reports can be viewed on-screen, sent to the ward, and via email.
- Smart methodologies are suggested for interpretation.
- The software is entirely compatible with all of the radiological imaging technologies.
- Provides a centralized reporting tool for MRI, X-RAY, Ultrasound, CT Scan & PACS.
- It is possible to manage the entire pharmacy store via this module. Moreover, it can also be linked to the main billing.
- Once patients collect medicines from the pharmacy store their charges are automatically transferred to patient billing.
- This avoids incorrect distribution of medication.
- Arrangement of FIFO and LIFO dispensing methods.
- Receives prescriptions from consulting doctors, sends dispensing unit down to a particular patient, without the need for manual intervention.
- Manages stock and oversees drug distribution.
- Allows bill adjustment against payments made at other departments.
- Manages stock & reorder levels while also show an appropriate warning of a shortage.
- Maintain Issue slips & MRN.
- Maintains Purchase orders with due delivery dates.
- Consultation Management
- Classifies the patient’s visit as existing/new for that consultant.
- Tracks consultant fees for in-patient & out-patient visits and also the procedures.
- This offers the option to define the consultant fee based on department/procedures.
- Medical Data:
- This section takes care of the patient’s medical data, patient’s intake/outtake, medication and reading, etc.
- Role-based security is provided to users following the client-server architecture.
- Service Management:
- These modules manage the services provided by a hospital. As per hospital rules, a rate of service is charged and it considers emergency charges, night charges, age of patient & other parameters as the rate of services for each patient is calculated.
All the purchases, expenses, payments can be feed into the system to ensure accurate finance management. It allows for the reports to be imported directly from the OPD and IPD department.
Payroll & HRD Management:
Here in this module, the complete salary can be computed and the module can also be attached to time machines. So the hospital doesn’t need to spend the extra money and human resources to have HR & payroll software because our software will perfectly take care of all HR & payroll process.
Our Software is capable and smart enough of providing and managing all the key data & integral reports. Feature to graphically analyze the reports can also be added on demand.
It keeps securing the history of all patients. Moreover, the data analysis can be done in many fields and it also keeps track of ICD numbers/Bed days per consultant and other MRD Records.
Certainly, this is one of the most crucial aspects that the owner or admin can have a detailed look at the balance sheet at any chosen time and from anywhere, so better and smart decisions can be taken based on those data & reports.
Additional Features of our Hospital Management Software:
Well, as you know, it is a massive system and consists of countless modules and features that go into the making of a perfect Hospital Management Software. Find here the additional loaded features comprised in this system and can be customized as per customer requirement:
Pathology Lab Software
Blood Bank Management
Laboratory Information System
Ambulance Services Management
Nursing and Ward Management
Bed Census Management
Financial Accounting System
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Electronic Medical Records
Operation Theatre Scheduling and Management
Biomedical Waste Management
Housekeeping and Laundry Management
Inventory and Purchase Management
Causality and Emergency Management
Document Management System